Are you Dr. Perry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3860 Monroe Rd
De Pere, WI 54115Phone(920) 496-4700Fax(920) 431-1967
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Perry, DO is a family physician in De Pere, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital, HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center, and HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State License 2002 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsRefractive expectations of patients having cataract surgeryMatthew J. Hawker, Simon N. Madge, Paul A. Baddeley, Stephen R. Perry> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2005 Oct 1