Stephen Phillips, MD
- 6550 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 441-7465
Dr. Phillips's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Phillips's Education & Medical Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Radiology
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Phillips's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2008 - 2014
- MO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- KY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Phillips's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Dedicated dual-head gamma imaging for breast cancer screening in women with mammographically dense breasts. Rhodes, D.J., Hruska, C.B., Phillips, S.W., Whaley, D.H., O'Connor, M.K.; Radiology. 2011 Jan.
- Molecular breast imaging: use of a dual-head dedicated gamma camera to detect small breast tumors. Hruska, C.B., Phillips, S.W., Whaley, D.H., Rhodes, D.J., O'Connor, M.K.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008-12-01.
- Scientific Impact Recognition Award: Molecular breast imaging: a review of the Mayo Clinic experience. Hruska, C.B., Boughey, J.C., Phillips, S.W., Rhodes, D.J., Wahner-Roedler, D.L., Whaley, D.H., Degnim, A.C., O'Connor, M.K.; Am J Surg. 2008 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Stephen Phillips, Dr. Stephen Phillips, MD, Dr. S Phillips, Dr. Stephen W Phillips
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Phillips's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, TX)
- Robert Sims, MD
- Peter (Win) Lam, MD
- Vasanthi Rao, MD
- Stephanie Burns, MD
- Ghassan Al-Hammami, MD
- Jack Royal, MD
- Steven Clifford, MD
- Fred Rader, MD
- Prabhakar Bhamidipati, MD
- Gholamreza Malek, MD