Dr. Purvis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSTEDOR Medical, LLC
340 Licklog Ridge
Hayesville, NC 28904Phone(423) 525-2217
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Purvis is an orthopedic surgeon in Clewiston, FL and is affiliated with Hendry Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Kansas City University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee reconstruction, hip and knee surgery, and general orthopaedics.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Hip & Knee Reconstructive Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- Ascension Genesys HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2013 - 2017
- HI State License 2013 - 2022
- TN State License 2010 - 2022
- NE State License 2009 - 2012
- FL State License 2005 - 2022
- WA State License 2003 - 2005
- NC State License 1999 - 2022
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Orthopedic Surgery
- National Board of Osteopathic Physicians and SurgeonsFellow
- Join now to see all
- Hendry Regional Medical CenterClewiston, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: