Dr. Rosenoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2013 Jefferson St Sw
Roanoke, VA 24014Phone(540) 982-0237Fax(540) 982-0103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1971
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1974 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsA multicenter, randomized trial of long-acting octreotide for the optimum prevention of chemotherapy-induced diarrhea: results of the STOP trial.Stephen H Rosenoff, Nashat Y. Gabrail, Richard Conklin, John Hohneker, William Berg, Ghulam Warsi, Jennifer Maloney, John Benedetto, Elizabeth A Miles, Wei Zhu, Lowell...> ;The journal of supportive oncology. 2006 Jun 1
- 4 citationsSpontaneous and Amethopterin-induced Death of L1210 Leukaemia Cells in vivoKurt G. Hofer, Stephen Rosenoff, Wolf Prensky, Walter L. Hughes> ;Nature. 1969 Feb 8
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: