Stephen Shiao, MD
- 20 York Street T-209
Yale New Haven Hospital
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: (203) 688-2259
Fax: (203) 688-5599
Dr. Shiao's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Shiao's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Radiation Oncology
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Shiao's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2009 - 2015
Dr. Shiao's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Immune microenvironments in solid tumors: new targets for therapy. Shiao, S.L., Ganesan, A.P., Rugo, H.S., Coussens, L.M.; Genes Dev. 2011 Dec 15.
- Leukocyte Complexity Predicts Breast Cancer Survival and Functionally Regulates Response to Chemotherapy. DeNardo, D. G., Brennan, D. J., Rexhepaj, E., Ruffell, B., Shiao, S. L., Madden, S. F., Gallagher, W. M., Wadhwani, N., Keil, S. D., Junaid, S. A., Rugo, H. S., Hwang, E. ...; Cancer Discov. 2011 Jun.
- The tumor-immune microenvironment and response to radiation therapy. Shiao, S.L., Coussens, L.M.; J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia. 2010 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Stephen Shiao, Dr. Stephen Shiao, MD, Dr. S Shiao, Dr. Stephen Lawrence Shiao
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Shiao's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, CT)
- James Hansen, MD
- Peter Glazer, MD
- Mark Amsbaugh, MD
- Timothy Boyd, MD
- Henry Park, MD
- Barry Kacinski, MD
- Meena Savur Moran, MD
- Bruce Kaplan, MD
- Allan Kratzer, MD
- Susan Higgins, MD