Stephen Tuel, MD
- 2013 2nd Loop Rd
Florence, SC 29501
Phone: (843) 665-2600
Fax: (843) 665-7530
Dr. Tuel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Physical Medicine/Rehab: General Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Tuel's Education & Medical Training
- Rehabilitation Institute of ChicagoResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- University of Texas Medical School at HoustonMedical School
Dr. Tuel's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License2010 - 2014
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Tuel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Pregnancy, labor and delivery post spinal cord injury. Cross, L. L., Meythaler, J. M., Tuel, S. M., Cross, A. L.; Paraplegia. 1992 Dec.
- Heterotopic ossification of the extensor tendons in the hand associated with traumatic spinal cord injury. Meythaler, J. M., Tuel, S. M., Cross, L. L., Mathew, M. M.; J Am Paraplegia Soc. 1992 Oct.
- Continuous intrathecal baclofen in spinal cord spasticity. A prospective study. Meythaler, J. M., Steers, W. D., Tuel, S. M., Cross, L. L., Haworth, C. S.; Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1992 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 24 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Stephen Tuel, Dr. Stephen Tuel, MD, Dr. S Tuel, Dr. Stephen Michael Tuel
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tuel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Physical Medicine/Rehab, SC)
- George Bitting, MD
- Douglas McGill, MD
- Kimberly (Purgavie) Cecchini-Purgavie, DO
- Husam Mourtada, MD
- Aathirayen (Thiyaga) Thiyagarajah, MD
- Kerri Kolehma, MD
- John Clavet, MD
- Alexis Higgins, MD
- James Green Jr., MD
- Heidi Blake, MD