Dr. Vartanian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073Phone(248) 898-6064Fax(248) 898-5490
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2010 - 2011
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Radiology, 2006 - 2010
- William Beaumont HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- MI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Percutaneous Cryoablation vs Partial Nephrectomy: Cost Comparison of T1a Tumors.Chehab, M.,Friedlander, J. A.,Handel, J.,Vartanian, S.,Krishnan, A.,Wong, C. Y.,Korman, H.,Seifman, B.,Ciacci, J.> ;J. Endourol.. 2015 Jul 15
- 7 citationsAn improved 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging technique for the human breast: Preliminary resultsJiani Hu, Stephen A. Vartanian, Yang Xuan, Zahid Latif, Renate L. Soulen> ;Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2005 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: