Are you Dr. Ventrelli?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 647-7338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Ventrelli, DO is a board certified radiologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Ohio. He is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital, and UPMC Mercy.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 2006 - 2010
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 2012 - 2015
- PA State License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIntraovarian oxidized cellulose (Surgicel) mimicking acute ovarian pathology after recent pelvic surgery.Feng Zhang, Michael J. Bonidie, Stephen M. Ventrelli, Alessandro Furlan> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2015 Dec 1
- 10 citationsUtility of additional CT examinations driven by completion of a standard trauma imaging protocol in patients transferred for minor traumaMatthew T. Heller, Emanuel Kanal, Omar Almusa, Samuel Schwarz, Marios Papachristou, Rajiv R. Shah, Stephen M. Ventrelli> ;Emergency Radiology. 2014 Feb 16
- UPMC McKeesportMcKeesport, Pennsylvania
- UPMC HorizonFarrell, Pennsylvania
- UPMC St. MargaretPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC NorthwestSeneca, Pennsylvania
- UPMC PassavantPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC MercyPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Shadyside CampusPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC HamotErie, Pennsylvania
- UPMC EastMonroeville, Pennsylvania
- UPMC AltoonaAltoona, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Magee-Womens HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Erie Veterans Affairs Medical CenterErie, Pennsylvania