Are you Dr. Wasilewski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office191 5th Street West
Ketchum, ID 83340Phone+1 208-726-5207Fax+1 208-726-8948
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Wasilewski, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Ketchum, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Wood River Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1979
- University of Vermont Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1990 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- St. Luke's Wood River Medical CenterKetchum, Idaho