Are you Dr. Belinga?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 Jenny Lind Rd
Fort Smith, AR 72901Phone(479) 484-1010Fax(479) 785-9916
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD is a board certified neurologist in Fort Smith, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas, Illinois, and Kansas. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2008 - 2012
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- OK State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- AR State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Mercy Hospital Fort SmithFort Smith, Arkansas