Dr. Groshong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Jackson St
Denver, CO 80206Phone(303) 388-4461
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000 - 2004
- Rush University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of ColoradoClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- GWAS in Fibrosing Interstitial Lung Disease Start of enrollment: 2008 Jul 01Markin, C.,Schwartz, D.A.,Talbert, J.
Publications & Presentations
- Design and rationale of a randomised, double-blind trial of the efficacy and safety of pirfenidone in patients with fibrotic hypersensitivity pneumonitisEvans R. Fernández Pérez, James L. Crooks, Jeffrey J. Swigris, Joshua J. Solomon, Michael P. Mohning, Tristan J. Huie, Matthew Koslow, David A. Lynch, Steve D. Groshon...> ;ERJ Open Research. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsUtility of a Molecular Classifier as a Complement to High-Resolution Computed Tomography to Identify Usual Interstitial Pneumonia.Luca Richeldi, Mary Beth Scholand, David A. Lynch, Thomas V. Colby, Jeffrey L. Myers, Steve D. Groshong, Jonathan H. Chung, Sadia Benzaquen, Steven D. Nathan, J Russel...> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2021 Jan 15
- 1 citationsProtein tyrosine phosphatase-α amplifies transforming growth factor-β-dependent profibrotic signaling in lung fibroblasts.Yael Aschner, Meghan Nelson, Matthew Brenner, Helen Roybal, Keriann Beke, Carly Meador, Daniel Foster, Kelly A. Correll, Paul R. Reynolds, Kelsey Anderson, Elizabeth F...> ;American Journal of Physiology-lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2020 Jun 3
- Join now to see all
- What to Know About Vaccine-Related Heart Issues and Other Insights from Our Event on the Coronavirus Vaccine and KidsJuly 1st, 2021
- National Jewish HealthDenver, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: