Are you Dr. Oliver?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3725 W 4100 S
West Valley City, UT 84120Phone(801) 965-3600Fax(530) 747-3080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steve Oliver, MD is a board certified family physician in West Valley City, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah, California, and Texas. He is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus, Jordan Valley Medical Center, and Alta View Hospital.
Education & Training
- Naval Hospital (Camp Pendleton)Residency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - Present
- UT State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 1989
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 1999
- IN State Medical License 1979 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013