Overview of Dr. Albrechta
Dr. Steven Albrechta is a family physician in Westerville, OH and is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Florida State University College of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. He is one of 233 doctors at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine. He has 1 publication and 7 citings.
Office6100 N Hamilton Rd
Westerville, OH 43081Fax+1 614-685-9427
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2015 - 2016
- Ohio State University HospitalChief Residency, Family Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Florida State University College of MedicineClass of 2012, MD
- University of FloridaBS, Exercise and Sport Sciences, Cum Laude, 2004 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsBeyond Bones: Assessing Whether Ultrasound‐Aided Instruction and Practice Improve Unassisted Soft Tissue Palpation Skills of First‐Year Medical StudentsBryant Walrod, Laura C. Boucher, Mark J. Conroy, Kendra L. McCamey, Clinton Hartz, David P. Way, Michael A. Jonesco, Steven Albrechta, Marcia A. Bockbrader, David P. B...> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2019 Aug 1
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: