Dr. Bailey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16120 W Dodge Rd
Omaha, NE 68118Phone(402) 354-0550Fax(402) 354-0555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1980
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes, Cardiac Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- An Open-Source Deep Learning Network for Reconstruction of High-Resolution OCT Angiograms of Retinal Intermediate and Deep Capillary Plexuses.Min Gao, Tristan T. Hormel, Jie Wang, Yukun Guo, Steven T. Bailey, Thomas S. Hwang, Yali Jia> ;Translational Vision Science & Technology. 2021 Nov 1
- Injection pressure levels for creating blebs during subretinal gene therapyBrittni A. Scruggs, Huber Martins Vasconcelos, Mariana Matioli da Palma, Katie Kogachi, Mark E. Pennesi, Paul Yang, Steven T. Bailey, Andreas K. Lauer> ;Gene Therapy. 2021 Sep 28
- Prospective evaluation of optical coherence tomography for disease detection in the Casey mobile eye clinicOu Tan, Aiyin Chen, Yan Li, Steven T. Bailey, Thomas S. Hwang, Andreas K. Lauer, Michael F. Chiang, David Huang> ;Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2021 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: