Are you Dr. Bonvino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone(718) 226-9488Fax(718) 226-8843
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Bonvino, MD is an internist in Staten Island, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital and St. Peter's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1998 - 1999
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Eugenio Maria de Hostos UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCritical care issues in lung and heart transplantation.Behnam M Goudarzi, Steven Bonvino> ;Critical Care Clinics. 2003 Apr 1
- 11 citationsLiver failure, transplantation, and critical careAnatoli Krasko, Kedar S. Deshpande, Steven Bonvino> ;Critical Care Clinics. 2003 Apr 1