Are you Dr. Buie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7201 E 147th St
Grandview, MO 64030Phone(816) 763-5200Fax(816) 966-1334
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Buie, MD is a board certified family physician in Grandview, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center, Lee's Summit Medical Center, and Research Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Heavy marijuana users show increased serum apolipoprotein C-III levels: evidence from proteomic analyses.Jayanthi, S., Buie, S., Moore, S., Herning, R. I., Better, W., Wilson, N. M., Contoreggi, C., Cadet, J. L.> ;Mol Psychiatry. 2010 Jan
- The changing health care situation.Buie, S.> ;Mo Med. 1993 Dec
- Diffuse pulmonary injury following paint remover exposure.Buie, S. E., Pratt, D. S., May, J. J.> ;Am J Med. 1986 Oct 01