Are you Dr. Finkelstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 81 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 E 95th St
New York, NY 10128Phone+1 212-423-3125Fax+1 212-423-3938
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Finkelstein, MD is a gastroenterologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, California, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, NYU Langone Hospitals, and NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2002 - 2005
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsAnnual Fecal Occult Blood Testing can be Safely Suspended for up to 5 Years After a Negative Colonoscopy in Asymptomatic Average-Risk PatientsJennifer Liu, Steven Finkelstein, Fritz Francois> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2015 Aug 4
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
- St. Barnabas HospitalBronx, New York
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemBrooklyn, New York
- NYC Health + Hospitals / BellevueNew York, New York