Are you Dr. Greenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1450 Aviation Dr
Hailey, ID 83333Phone+1 208-788-3434Fax+1 208-788-2025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Greenberg, MD is a board certified family physician in Hailey, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Wood River Medical Center and Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Full Circle Health/Family Medicine Residency of Idaho (Boise)Residency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsSpatial Signature of White Matter Hyperintensities in Stroke Patients.Markus D. Schirmer, Anne-Katrin Giese, Panagiotis Fotiadis, Mark R Etherton, Lisa Cloonan, Anand Viswanathan, Steven M. Greenberg, Ona Wu, Natalia S. Rost> ;Frontiers in Neurology. 2019 Mar 19
- 19 citationsCortical superficial siderosis and recurrent intracerebral hemorrhage risk in cerebral amyloid angiopathy: Large prospective cohort and preliminary meta-analysis.Andreas Charidimou, Gregoire Boulouis, Duangnapa Roongpiboonsopit, Li Xiong, Marco Pasi, Kristin Schwab, Jonathan Rosand, Mahmut Edip Gurol, Steven M. Greenberg, Anand...> ;International Journal of Stroke. 2019 Feb 20
- 5 citationsCerebral small vessel disease in patients with spontaneous cerebellar hemorrhageMarco Pasi, Andreas Charidimou, Gregoire Boulouis, Panagiotis Fotiadis, Andrea Morotti, Li Xiong, Sandro Marini, Alison M. Ayres, Matthew P. Frosch, Joshua N. Goldstei...> ;Journal of Neurology. 2019 Jan 8
- Join now to see all
- Cost-Effectiveness of Using Pharmacogenetic Information in Warfarin Dosing for Patients with Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationJanuary 20th, 2009