Steven Hanus, MD
Associate, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Northwestern University Medical School
- 2530 Ridge Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
Phone: (847) 864-3444
Fax: (847) 869-6075
Dr. Hanus's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Hanus's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hanus's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Hanus's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Malignant memories: signatures of violence. Schwarz, E. D., Kowalski, J. M., Hanus, S.; Adolesc Psychiatry. 1993.
- Immigrants into society. Children with craniofacial anomalies. Hanus, S. H., Bernstein, N. R., Kapp, K. A.; Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1981 Jan.
- [Care of benign lesions of the uterine cervix using the KG-80 cryocauterization apparatus]. Hanus, S., Pribyl, K.; Cesk Gynekol. 1983 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Steven Hanus, Dr. Steven Hanus, MD, Dr. S Hanus, Dr. Steven Howard Hanus
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hanus's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, IL)
- Lisa Rone, MD
- Valerie King-Ernst, DO
- Andre Dunigan, MD
- Eric Schieber, MD
- Lee Spalt, MD
- Julie Topic, DO
- Jinger Hoop, MD
- Mary Miller, MD
- Aftab Noorani, MD
- Kripakaran Puvalai, MD