Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3801 Gaston Ave
Dallas, TX 75246Phone+1 214-823-9630Fax+1 214-821-3556
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1985 - 1989
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2017
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSecond trimester placenta percreta presenting as acute abdomen.Lauren Dew, Steven A. Harris, Nicole Yost, Kevin Magee, Gregory dePrisco> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2015 Jan 1
- 10 citationsHealth effects of an efficient vented stove in the highlands of GuatemalaSteven A. Harris, James B. Weeks, Juan Perez Chen, Peter M. Layde> ;Global Public Health. 2011 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: