Are you Dr. Hinrichs?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198Phone+1 402-559-4186Fax+1 402-559-6018
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Hinrichs, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and California. He is affiliated with Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center, OrthoNebraska Hospital, and Nebraska Medicine - Bellevue.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1984
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - Present
- NE State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
Publications & Presentations
- Human butyrylcholinesterase in Cohn fraction IV-4 purified in a single chromatography step on Hupresin.Lawrence M Schopfer, Emilie David, Steven H Hinrichs, Oksana Lockridge> ;Plos One. 2023 Jan 1
- Enrichment of innate immune cells from PBMC followed by triple cytokine activation for adoptive immunotherapy.Zaid Al-Kadhimi, Michael Callahan, Todd Fehniger, Kathryn E Cole, Julie Vose, Steven Hinrichs> ;International Immunopharmacology. 2022 Dec 1
- 1 citationsSplit dose ATG strategy prevents grade III-IV acute GVHD and is associated with immune surrogates of GVL.Zaid Al-Kadhimi, Samuel Pirruccello, Zartash Gul, Lori Maness-Harris, Vijaya Raj Bhatt, Krishna Gundabolu, Jane Yuan, Matthew Lunning, Gregory Bociek, Christopher D'An...> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Why Children Face the Greatest Danger from Chemical WeaponsApril 5th, 2017
- Children Face the Greatest Danger from Chemical WeaponsApril 9th, 2018
- Dr. Cook Earns American Cancer Society Scholar GrantFebruary 21st, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Effect Of HTLV-I TAT Expression In Transgenic MiceNational Cancer Institute1991–1993
- Effect Of HTLV-I TAT ExpressionNational Cancer Institute1989–1990
- Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska
- OrthoNebraska HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
- Nebraska Medicine - BellevueBellevue, Nebraska