Dr. Larson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Blackfoot, ID 83221Phone+1 208-782-3900Fax+1 208-782-3986
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McLaren Health Care/Macomb/MSUResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State License 1994 - 2021
- AOA Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsHistopathologic Variability Between the Right and Left Lobes of the Liver in Morbidly Obese Patients Undergoing Roux-en-Y BypassSteven P. Larson, Steven P. Bowers, Nicole Palekar, John A. Ward, Joseph P. Pulcini, Stephen A. Harrison> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2007 Nov 1
- 150 citationsClinical model for distinguishing nonalcoholic steatohepatitis from simple steatosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver diseaseNicole Palekar, Rhonda Naus, Steven P. Larson, John A. Ward, Stephen A. Harrison> ;Liver International. 2006 Mar 1
- Bingham Memorial HospitalBlackfoot, Idaho
- Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care SystemSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: