Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13813 Metro Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33912Phone(239) 215-4065Fax(239) 214-4067
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Lee is a cardiologist in Fort Myers, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including HealthPark Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center, Cape Coral Hospital, and Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida. He received his medical degree from The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease, interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, and preventive cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology, atherosclerosis, hypertension, electrocardiography, and acute coronary syndrome.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2001 - 2002
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 2001
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: