Are you Dr. Manzi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1255 Highway 54
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone(770) 719-6950Fax(770) 253-1440
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Manzi, MD is a board certified radiologist in Fayetteville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Florida, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital, and Piedmont Henry Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1995 - 1996
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1991 - 1995
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Chest mass in a patient with leukemia with hemoptysisSteven V. Manzi, Patrick J. Fultz, Joshua Z. Sickel, Richard H. Feins> ;Investigative Radiology. 1994 Oct 1
- 2 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging anatomy of the cranial nerves.James G. Mazalewski, Steven V. Manzi, H. N. Schnitzlein, F. Reed Murtagh> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 1991 Feb 1