Are you Dr. Marchetta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3455 Regency Park Dr
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Phone+1 810-694-0600Fax+1 810-694-0601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Marchetta, DO is an otolaryngologist in Grand Blanc, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital and McLaren Flint.
Education & Training
- McLaren Health Care/Oakland/MSUResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1979 - 1982
- Lakeside Osteopathic HospitalInternship, Otolaryngology, 1978 - 1979
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1979 - 2023
- AOA Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2014
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- [The image of the month. A snake at large. (A thrombus in the foramen ovale)].Ancion, A., Marchetta, S., Berthe, C. h., Piérard, L., Lancellotti, P.> ;Rev Med Liege. 2011 Nov
- Ventricular assist devices: applications for critical care.Marchetta, S., Stennis, E.> ;J Cardiovasc Nurs. 1988 Feb