- Dr. Steven Mays, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is an Associate Professor at University of Texas Medical School.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1996 - 2015
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Case of vemurafenib-induced Sweet's syndrome. Yorio, J. T.,Mays, S. R.,Ciurea, A. M.,Cohen, P. R.,Wang, W. L.,Hwu, W. J.,Gonzalez, N.,Richard, J. L.,Kim, K. B.; J. Dermatol.. 2014 Mar 13.
- Approach to the morbilliform eruption in the hematopoietic transplant patient. Mays, S.R., Kunishige, J.H., Truong, E., Kontoyiannis, D.P., Hymes, S.R.; Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2007 Sep.
- Emerging dermatologic issues in the oncology patient. Mays, S.R., Cohen, P.R.; Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2006 Dec.
- Register to See 6 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Health Plus
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Steven Mays, Dr. Steven Mays, MD, Dr. S Mays, Dr. Steven R Mays