Dr. Mills is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 456-6011Fax(714) 456-7927
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2003 - Present
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASCRS) American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Ischemic Conditioning (Delay Phenomenon) in Colorectal Surgery Start of enrollment: 2009 Apr 01
- Randomized Study Comparing the Use of Epidural Analgesia to Intravenous Narcotics for Laparoscopic Colorectal Resection. Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsLaparoscopic loop ileostomy reversal with intracorporeal anastomosis is associated with shorter length of stay without increased direct cost.Sarath Sujatha-Bhaskar, Matthew D. Whealon, Colette S. Inaba, Christina Y. Koh, Mehraneh D. Jafari, Steven Mills, Alessio Pigazzi, Michael J. Stamos, Joseph C. Carmichael> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2019 Feb 1
- Randomized Clinical Trial of Epidural Compared to Conventional Analgesia After Minimally Invasive Colorectal SurgerySteven D Mills, Michael J Phelan, Joseph Rinehart, Mark H Hanna, Alessio Pigazzi, Mehraneh D Jafari, Fariba Jafari, Coral Sun> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons.
- Outcomes of Colon Resection in Patients with Metastatic Colon CancerSteven Mills, Mark H Hanna, Alessio Pigazzi> ;American Journal of Surgery.
- Join now to see all
- Robotic Ventral Mesh Rectopexy for Rectal Prolapse: A Single-Institution ExperienceS D Mills, M D Jafari, J C Carmichael, A Pigazzi, M J Stamos, Techniques in Coloproctology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: