Are you Dr. Packer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23625 Holman Hwy
Monterey, CA 93940Phone(831) 625-2450Fax(831) 625-4948
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Packer, MD is a board certified internist in Monterey, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsMycobacterium avium Complex Infection Presenting as Endobronchial Lesions in Immunosuppressed PatientsSteven J. Packer, Thomas Cesario, James H. Williams> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1988 Sep 1
- 47 citationsThe effect of zinc on insulin metabolismEdward R. Arquilla, Steven J. Packer, Warren Tarmas, Suzanne Miyamoto> ;Endocrinology. 1978 Oct 1
- COVID-19: Cases, Hospitalizations, Deaths up in Monterey County as Delta Variant SpreadsAugust 5th, 2021
- Montage Health Announces New Resource Center for Local NursesMay 7th, 2021
- Coronavirus: Vaccinations Begin on Monterey Peninsula as CHOMP Inoculates EmployeesDecember 19th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Community Hospital of the Monterey PeninsulaMonterey, California