Are you Dr. Parmett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Lyons Ave
Department Of Radiology, Newark Beth Israel Medical Ctr
Newark, NJ 07112Phone+1 973-926-6564Fax+1 973-926-4805
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Parmett, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Newark, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Massachusetts, and California. He is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Nuclear Radiology, 1985 - 1987
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1985
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1981 - 1982
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Nuclear Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterNewark, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital RahwayRahway, New Jersey