Dr. Plato is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2307 West Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312Phone+1 954-739-2273Fax+1 954-739-2742
- Is this information wrong?
- I completed vascular surgery residency then traditional cardiothoracic surgery fellowship. I practice cardiac and vascular surgery in Fort Lauderdale FL with primary interest in aortic surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, and endovascular surgery including TAVR and mitraclip.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University HealthThoracic Surgery, 2020
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2020
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Vascular Surgery - Integrated, 2013 - 2018
- University of Florida College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2011 - 2012
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsIncreased risk of renal dysfunction with percutaneous mechanical thrombectomy compared with catheter-directed thrombolysis.Katherine L. Morrow, Ann H. Kim, Steven A. Plato, Andrew J. Shevitz, Jerry Goldstone, Henry Baele, Vikram S. Kashyap> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2017 May 1
- 4 citationsElevated Peak Systolic Velocity and Velocity Ratio from Duplex Ultrasound are Associated with Hemodynamically Significant Lesions in Arteriovenous Access.Steven A. Plato, Elizabeth A. Kudlaty, Matthew T. Allemang, Daniel E. Kendrick, Virginia L. Wong, John C. Wang, Vikram S. Kashyap> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2016 Aug 1
- Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North ShoreFort Lauderdale, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: