Dr. Plotycia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 West End Ave
New York, NY 10023Phone(212) 724-4430Fax(212) 724-6938
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1983 - 1986
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification IO Practiceware EHR, IO Practiceware, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsClinical Course of Sarcoidosis in World Trade Center-Exposed Firefighters.Kerry M. Hena, Jennifer Yip, Nadia Jaber, David G. Goldfarb, Kelly Fullam, Krystal L. Cleven, William Moir, Rachel Zeig-Owens, Mayris P. Webber, Daniel M. Spevack, Mar...> ;Chest. 2018 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: