Dr. Ramsay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Medical Park Dr
Atmore, AL 36502Phone+1 904-805-1300Fax+1 904-805-1302
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2013
- AL State Medical License 1992 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 77 citationsA rapid HPLC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous quantification of cyclosporine A, tacrolimus, sirolimus and everolimus in human blood samples.Christoph Seger, Karin Tentschert, Wolfgang Stöggl, Andrea Griesmacher, Steven Lewis Ramsay> ;Nature Protocols. 2009 Apr 1
- 17 citationsIsotope correction of mass spectrometry profiles.Günther Eibl, Katussevani Bernardo, Therese Koal, Steven Lewis Ramsay, Klaus M. Weinberger, Armin Graber> ;Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 2008 Jul 30
- 79 citationsBioinformatics analysis of targeted metabolomics - uncovering old and new tales of diabetic mice under medicationElisabeth Altmaier, Steven Lewis Ramsay, Armin Graber, Hans-Werner Mewes, Klaus M. Weinberger, Karsten Suhre> ;Endocrinology. 2008 Mar 27
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: