Dr. Salvatore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
Pathology - Starr 10
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-2832
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2007 - 2011
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- ISTH definition of pulmonary embolism-related death and classification of the cause of death in venous thromboembolism studies: validation in an autopsy cohort.Tobias Tritschler, Steven P. Salvatore, Susan R. Kahn, David A. Garcia, Aurélien Delluc, Noémie Kraaijpoel, Nicole Langlois, Philippe Girard, Grégoire Le Gal> ;Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2021 Jul 13
- Tissue factor upregulation is associated with SARS-CoV-2 in the lungs of COVID-19 patients.Sandeep Subrahmanian, Alain C. Borczuk, Steven P. Salvatore, Kar Ming Fung, Joan T. Merrill, Jeffrey Laurence, Jasimuddin Ahamed> ;Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2021 Jul 8
- Cytokine signatures of end organ injury in COVID-19.Luis Gomez-Escobar, Kate Hoffman, Justin J. Choi, Alain C. Borczuk, Steven P. Salvatore, Sergio Alvarez-Mulett, Manuel D. Galvan, Zhen Zhao, Sabrina E. Racine-Brzostek...> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: