Are you Dr. Scharf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1044 Belmont Ave
Youngstown, OH 44504Phone(330) 286-5330Fax(330) 286-5396
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Scharf, DO is a board certified anesthesiologist in Youngstown, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital-Youngstown, and Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1993
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1991
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 1998 - 2004
- OH State License 1991 - 2024
- PA State License 1988 - 2024
- MI State License 1988 - 2025
- AOA Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Benefits of Lightweight Ambulatory Oxygen Systems for Individuals With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Start of enrollment: 2005 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsSleep, Sleep Disorders, and Circadian Health following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Adults: Review and Research AgendaEmerson M. Wickwire, David M. Schnyer, Anne Germain, Scott G. Williams, Christopher J. Lettieri, Ashlee B. McKeon, Steven M. Scharf, Ryan P J Stocker, Jennifer S. Albr...> ;Journal of Neurotrauma. 2018 Nov 15
- 9 citationsIntermittent hypoxia in utero damages postnatal growth and cardiovascular function in rats.Ling Chen, Zahra Heidari Zadi, Jin Zhang, Steven M. Scharf, Eung Kwon Pae> ;Journal of Applied Physiology. 2018 Apr 1
- 10 citationsSurvival of Lung Transplant Candidates With COPD: BODE Score ReconsideredRobert M. Reed, Howard Cabral, Mark T. Dransfield, Michael Eberlein, Christian A. Merlo, Matthew J. Mulligan, Giora Netzer, Pablo G. Sanchez, Steven M. Scharf, Don D. ...> ;Chest. 2017 Oct 17
- Join now to see all