Dr. Schumann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office558 Abbott St
Salinas, CA 93901Phone(831) 755-7880Fax(831) 755-7886
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Schumann is an Occupational Medicine physician in Salinas, CA and is affiliated with Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System. He received his medical degree from the University of California Irvine School of Medicine and has been in practice 47 years. He is experienced in Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care.
Education & Training
- UCSF - FresnoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Alameda County Medical CenterInternship, rotating internship, 1970 - 1971
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1971 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare SystemSalinas, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: