Dr. Torres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 S Dobson Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224Phone(480) 917-1648
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of the California lead ammunition ban on reducing lead exposure in golden eagles and turkey vultures.Kelly, T. R., Bloom, P. H., Torres, S. G., Hernandez, Y. Z., Poppenga, R. H., Boyce, W. M., Johnson, C. K.> ;PLoS One. 2011
- Phoenix Children's HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: