Are you Dr. Walkotte?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Reid Pkwy
Richmond, IN 47374Phone(765) 983-3144Fax(765) 983-3038
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Walkotte, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Richmond, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Nevada, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Reid Health.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - Present
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsGabapentin, Valproic Acid, and Ethanol Intoxication: Elevated Blood Levels with Mild Clinical EffectsMiguel Claudio Fernandez, Frank G. Walter, Lizabeth R. Petersen, Steven M. Walkotte> ;Clinical Toxicology. 1996 Jan 1
- Reid HealthRichmond, Indiana