Are you Dr. Whitehurst?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 647-3260
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Whitehurst, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. He is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian and is an Assistant Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1991
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1990
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1986
- HealthSouth Metro West HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2012
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2012
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Pre-emptive Hemodynamic Optimization of High Risk Patients Undergoing Elective Major Surgical Procedures. Start of enrollment: 2008 Jul 01Hilmi, I.,Whitehurst, S.,Whitehurst, S.L.
Publications & Presentations
- The triple variable index combines information generated over time from common monitoring variables to identify patients expressing distinct patterns of intraoperative...Schnetz, M. P.,Hochheiser, H. S.,Danks, D. J.,Landsittel, D. P.,Vogt, K. M.,Ibinson, J. W.,Whitehurst, S. L.,McDermott, S. P.,Duque, M. G.,Kaynar, A. M.> ;BMC Med Res Methodol. 2019 Jan 16
- Monitoring for cerebrovascular surgery.Bloom, M. J., Kofke, W. A., Nemoto, E., Whitehurst, S.> ;Int Anesthesiol Clin. 1996
- Anesthetic care during thiopental tests to evaluate epileptic patients for surgical therapy.Kofke, W. A., Dasheiff, R. M., Dong, M. L., Whitehurst, S., Caldwell, M.> ;J Neurosurg Anesthesiol. 1993 Jul
- Join now to see all
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania