Stewart Axelbaum, MD
- 7253 Ambassador Rd
Baltimore, MD 21244
Phone: (443) 436-1151
Fax: (443) 436-1256
Dr. Axelbaum's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Axelbaum's Education & Medical Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Radiology
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Axelbaum's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License1979 - 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Axelbaum's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Computerized body tomography with the ACTA scanner. Twigg, H. L., Axelbaum, S. P., Schellinger, D.; JAMA. 1975 Oct 20.
- Early clinical experience with the ACTA scanner. Schellinger, D., Di Chiro, G., Axelbaum, S. P., Twigg, H. L., Ledley, R. S.; Radiology. 1975 Feb.
- [Design and clinical experience with ACTA scanner (whole body automatic computerized transeverse axial tomographic scanner)]. Luessenhop, A. J., Axelbaum, S. P., Schellinger, D., Ledley, R. S.; Rinsho Hoshasen. 1976 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Stewart Axelbaum, Dr. Stewart Axelbaum, MD, Dr. S Axelbaum
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Axelbaum's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MD)
- Steven Breiter, MD
- William Olmsted, MD
- Deepika Mittal, MD
- Meghal Antani, MD
- Krystal Archer-Arroyo, MD
- Samuel Andelman, MD
- John Bodine, MD
- Whei-Rung Fu, MD
- Eva Baker, MD
- Melissa Leimkuehler, MD