Dr. Anness is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1945 Cei Dr
Blue Ash, OH 45242Phone+1 513-984-5133Fax+1 513-984-4240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 1979 - 1982
- Kettering Health Network/Kettering Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Subretinal neovascularization after experimental ocular histoplasmosis in a subhuman primate.Thomas J. Stafford, Stuart H. Anness, Ben S. Fine> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1986 Jan 1
- 43 citationsSpontaneous Degenerative Maculopathy in the MonkeyThomas J. Stafford, Stuart H. Anness, Ben S. Fine> ;Ophthalmology. 1984 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: