Dr. Dershaw is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office109 Central Ave
Cheltenham, PA 19090Phone+1 215-914-4400Fax+1 215-663-1931
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1974 - 1978
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: