Dr. Green is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office86 St Felix St
Brooklyn, NY 11217Phone(718) 250-6100Fax(718) 250-6110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1983 - 1985
- Mount Sinai MorningsideResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Recognizing Central Nervous System Involvement as a Progressive Feature of Microscopic Polyangiitis: A Diagnostic DilemmaTawnya Pancharovski, Saikrishna Patibandla, Aung Naing Lin, Ying Xian Liu, Stuart Green, Sima Pendharkar> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2019 Sep 1
- Myopericarditis and Pericardial Effusion as the Initial Presentation of Systemic Lupus ErythematosusPrema Bezwada, Ahmed Quadri, Atif Shaikh, Ceasar Ayala-Rodriguez, Stuart Green> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2017 Feb 5
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: