Dr. Herlands is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 Western Blvd
Glastonbury, CT 06033Phone(860) 633-2487Fax(860) 657-3116
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2011-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsConstant infusions of morphine and intakes of sweetened ethanol solution among rats.Christopher L. Hubbell, Michael L. Abelson, Christine A. Burkhardt, Stuart E. Herlands, Larry D. Reid> ;Alcohol. 1988 Sep 1
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: