Are you Dr. Oxford?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11704 W Center Rd
Omaha, NE 68144Phone+1 402-334-0177Fax+1 402-281-4991
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stuart Oxford, MD is a physiatrist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Washington. He is affiliated with CHI Health St. Mary's, MercyOne Oakland Medical Center, and George C. Grape Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1977 - 1979
- University of Washington School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1978 - 2015
- WY State Medical License 1969 - 2013
- NE State Medical License 1969 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cass County Health SystemAtlantic, Iowa
- Clarinda Regional Health CenterClarinda, Iowa
- George C. Grape Community HospitalHamburg, Iowa
- Myrtue Medical CenterHarlan, Iowa
- Community Medical Center, Inc.Falls City, Nebraska
- CHI Health St. Mary'sNebraska City, Nebraska
- MercyOne Oakland Medical CenterOakland, Nebraska