Dr. Stoloff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2707 Ash Canyon Road
Carson City, NV
Carson City, NV 89703
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- University of Utah HealthInternship, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1977 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAssessing Asthma Symptoms in Adolescents and Adults : Qualitative Research Supporting Development of the Asthma Daily Symptom DiaryAdam Gater, Linda Nelsen, Sarah Fleming, J. Jason Lundy, Nicola Bonner, R. Hall, C Marshall, Hannah Staunton, Jerry A. Krishnan, Stuart W. Stoloff, Michael Schatz, Joh...> ;Value in Health. 2016 Jun 1
- 14 citationsExercise-induced bronchospasm, asthma control, and obesity.Nancy K. Ostrom, Jonathan P. Parsons, Nemr S. Eid, Timothy J. Craig, Stuart W. Stoloff, Mary Lou Hayden, Gene L. Colice> ;Allergy and Asthma Proceedings. 2013 Jul 1
- Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA): achievements in 10 years and future needs.Bousquet J, Schünemann HJ, Samolinski B, Demoly P, Baena-Cagnani CE, Bachert C, Bonini S, Boulet LP, Bousquet PJ, Brozek JL, Canonica GW, Casale TB, Cruz AA, Fokkens W...> ;J. Allergy Clin. Immunol.. 2012-11-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: