Are you Dr. Polineni?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6 Jungerman Cir
Saint Peters, MO 63376Phone+1 636-928-1696Fax+1 636-928-3115
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Subbarao Polineni, MD is a general surgeon in Saint Peters, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, SSM Health St. Joseph - St. Charles, and SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1980
- North Oakland Medical CentersResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- M. Rampure Medical CollegeClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2008
- MI State Medical License 1974 - 1996
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 1982
- American Board of Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- The treatment of ruptures of multiple extensor tendons at wrist level by a free tendon graft in the rheumatoid patient.Bora, F. W., Osterman, A. L., Thomas, V. J., Maitin, E. C., Polineni, S.> ;J Hand Surg Am. 1987 Nov
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters HospitalSaint Peters, Missouri
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. LouisBridgeton, Missouri
- SSM Health St. Joseph - St. CharlesSaint Charles, Missouri
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint LouisLake Saint Louis, Missouri
- Mercy Hospital Fort SmithFort Smith, Arkansas
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans HospitalColumbia, Missouri
- Mercy Hospital LincolnTroy, Missouri