Dr. Kini is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office440 W 114 St, ACC1
New York, NY 10025Phone(212) 636-1000Fax(212) 523-2351
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Subhash Kini is a bariatric and general surgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Morningside. He received his medical degree from Christian Medical College Vellore and has been in practice 31 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi. He is experienced in minimally invasive bariatric surgery, and general / gastrointestinal surgery.
Education & Training
- Mt Sinai School of MedicineMS (Clin Research), Clinical Research, 2009 - 2017
- New York Medical CollegeFellowship, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1997 - 2003
- Christian Medical College VelloreClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Best Doctor Castle Connolly, 2013-2018
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsKetorolac Use Shortens Hospital Length of Stay After Bariatric Surgery: a Single-Center 5-Year ExperienceKamyar Hariri, Elizabeth Hechenbleikner, Matthew Dong, Subhash Kini, Gustavo Fernandez-Ranvier, Daniel M. Herron> ;Obesity Surgery. 2019 Aug 1
- 10 citationsIs bariatric surgery effective for co-morbidity resolution in the super-obese patients?Kamyar Hariri, Daniela Guevara, Matthew Dong, Subhash Kini, Daniel M. Herron, Gustavo Fernandez-Ranvier> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2018 Sep 1
- 7 citationsResolution of Symptomatic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Not Impacted by Preoperative Body Mass Index, Choice of Operation Between Sleeve Gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y Gastric By...Kamyar Hariri, Subhash Kini, Daniel M. Herron, Gustavo Fernandez-Ranvier> ;Obesity Surgery. 2018 May 1
- Join now to see all
- The Mount Sinai Health System Bariatric Surgery CollaborativeJanuary 18th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: