Are you Dr. Lele?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office987400 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198Phone+1 402-552-2000Fax+1 402-552-2512
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Subodh Lele, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center and Nebraska Medicine - Bellevue.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1997 - 2000
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1997
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Epithelial ovarian carcinoma - a perspective.Pranav S Renavikar, Jie Chen, Subodh M Lele> ;Journal of Histotechnology. 2023 Jun 1
- A case of metastatic adenoid cystic (basal cell) carcinoma of the prostate: Systemic therapy for a rare disease.Jonathan Q Trinh, Subodh M Lele, Benjamin A Teply> ;The Prostate. 2023 Jun 1
- Left Axilla Adenocarcinoma of Unknown Origin.Heng Jiang, Subodh M Lele, Juan A Santamaria-Barria> ;JAMA Oncology. 2023 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska
- Nebraska Medicine - BellevueBellevue, Nebraska