Are you Dr. Paranjothi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 86 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office621 S New Ballas Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63141Phone+1 314-251-4966
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Subramanian Paranjothi, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsImpact of prophylaxis with cytogam alone on the incidence of CMV viremia in CMV-seropositive lung transplant recipientsRobert M. Kruger, Subramanian Paranjothi, Gregory A. Storch, John P. Lynch, Elbert P. Trulock> ;Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2003 Jul 1
- 72 citationsLymphoproliferative disease after lung transplantation: comparison of presentation and outcome of early and late cases.Subramanian Paranjothi, Roger D. Yusen, Madeline D Kraus, John P. Lynch, G. Alexander Patterson, Elbert P. Trulock> ;Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2001 Oct 1
- 27 citationsRelationship of cytomegalovirus viral load in blood to pneumonitis in lung transplant recipients.Jason L. Sanchez, Robert M. Kruger, Subramanian Paranjothi, Elbert P. Trulock, John P. Lynch, Chindo Hicks, William D. Shannon, Gregory A. Storch> ;Transplantation. 2001 Aug 27