Dr. Goel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2040 W Bethany Home Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85015Phone(602) 242-7500Fax(602) 433-2644
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1998
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1995 - 1996
- St Lukes HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPerformance characteristics of bisulfite conversion and SYBR green based quantitative PCR for DNA methylation analysis.Shikha Tewari, Vikram Bhatia, Madhu Mati Goel, Alka Yadu, Bhaskar Agarwal, Sandeep Kumar, Sudhir K. Goel> ;Journal of Environmental Biology. 2013 Jul 1
- 51 citationsDetoxification and antioxidant effects of curcumin in rats experimentally exposed to mercuryRakhi Agarwal, Sudhir K. Goel, Jai Raj Behari> ;Journal of Applied Toxicology. 2010 Jul 1
- 15 citationsEvaluation of comparative effect of pre- and posttreatment of selenium on mercury-induced oxidative stress, histological alterations, and metallothionein mRNA expressi...Rakhi Agarwal, Sheikh Raisuddin, Shikha Tewari, Sudhir K. Goel, R. B. Raizada, Jai Raj Behari> ;Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology. 2010 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: